Just as you need to lock your home doors tightly to feel secure,
Just as you need to lock your home doors tightly to feel secure, you also need to choose strong passwords that keep your accounts safe and protected from hacking or intrusion. Thus we offer you some tips that will help you choose the right password:
What to avoid when choosing a password:
- Your date of birth or a member of your family.
- Easy and short passwords such as 123 ABC.
- Long, easy symbols such as 12345678.
- Write your name in Arabic or English.
- Name of your favorite team.
- Sharing your passwords of one of your accounts with someone else.
- Using the same password in more than one account.
What to do to choose a strong, easy-to-remember password :
- Choose numbers, such as a unique number that nobody else knows, or a day, month, or year.
- Use a symbols such as &&% # $ etc.
- Type a name or a word that begins with a capital letter and ends with a capital letter (avoid writing your name).
- Write space in the password increases its strength and prevents guessing by hackers and people, so place the distance anywhere that suits you and in this way, the code will be indescribable by hackers.
Example: 19-20! @ Babylon
- Also, there are some applications and add-ons that help you save and manage your passwords such as:
Last password – 1U Password Manager – KeePass – Sticky Password.
These applications will help you manage your passwords if you have multiple accounts. But if you are not a fan you can always write an entry code on a notebook or paper as long as you keep it in a safe place.